A Near Death Experience, No. 237.

Overwhelming Tremendously Indescribable Love.

Hi Leroy, thank you for responding to my feedback so quickly. You said that you would like to hear more about my experience. Certainly. It isn't something that I discuss with many people because most people simply would not know what to make of such a thing, and it's not the kind of thing that I would cheapen or have anybody else do, intentionally or unintentionally. It's far too valuable to me and always will be.

In 1974, at the age of 22, I suddenly developed double pneumonia (hope I spelt it right). After being very ill in bed for 8 days I was rushed to a large hospital in a critical condition.

Both my lungs had completely collapsed and I was lapsing in and out of consciousness. I wasn't aware of anything that was going on except vaguely recalling being taken out of the ambulance and wheeled into the casualty ward. I continued to slip in and out as the nurses attached things to my body and an oxygen mask over my face.

Then everything went black again and the next thing I was aware of was feeling a floating sensation, then I began slowly rising upward off the bed. I reached the ceiling, about 8 or 9 feet from the floor and stopped.

I looked down at my own body laying very still on the hospital bed. It was the first time I had seen myself in several days. It was a pitiful sight, I was a deathly gaunt-grey with nothing but skin upon bone. But inspite of the awful thing I was seeing I felt a strange unexplanable sense of calm, peace, and well-being. I was also in a very high state of alertness, I could see and hear everything that was happening within the casualty ward.

Then gradually I became more aware that 'Someone' else was present in the room with me. I couldn't see 'Him' but very much felt His presence. The most overwhelming tremendously indescribable love completely enveloped me. Nobody could ever imagine that such love existed. I still couldn't see Him but a light blue aura was all around me.

Then He woke to me (I'm trembling as I'm typing this), and said "M----...M----...It's not your time. Go back now."

The next thing I recall was waking up in a different bed in a different ward 2 days later, with a pretty young nurse attending to me. "How are you feeling?" she asked me. "I'm feeling a lot better" I told her.

So there you have it Leroy. I hope my story encourages you and others who care to read it.

Regards: M.


Start Page          Contents Page          Forums, Guest Book          Contact Us